Water Heater Replacement in Austin, TX
Keep Your Hot Water Flowing With Our Water Heater Solutions!
When your hot water runs out in the middle of a shower, it turns what should be a time to relax into an unnecessary source of stress. Having a modern, reliable water heater installed in your home can make all the difference in your bathing routine.
- Conventional Water Heaters
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Pressure Reducing Valve (PRV) Install
Fully Insured & Licensed
Our water heater experts are fully insured for your protection, including general liability and worker’s comp.
Dependable & Experienced
We have served the Austin area since 1954. We pride ourselves on always being there for your hot water needs.
We give a 100% guarantee on our water heater work. If you are not entirely satisfied, just give us a call and we’ll make it right!
Conventional Water Heater Replacement
No one wants to be forced to start their day off with a cold shower. For many homes and businesses, a conventional water heater is a great option to ensure that your hot water is plentiful and consistent. Though they can take up more space than a tankless system, conventional hot water tanks are generally the most cost-effective option. Our modern water heater tanks are guaranteed to keep your water hot and ready for when you need it the most.
Does My Water Heater Need to be Replaced?
A faulty water heater can generate issues ranging from inconvenient to dangerous. The most obvious concern is that leaking water can cause expensive damage your home. If your tank is powered by gas, gas leaks can be a serious risk to your health and safety. Here are some issues that could signal that you need a new water heater for your home or business:
- Leaking water
- Smell of gas (call an expert immediately)
- Malfunctioning pilot light
- Running out of hot water too quickly
- Inconsistent heat
- Water tastes or smells odd
Benefits of a New Hot Water Tank
The obvious benefit of a new, modern water heater is an abundance of consistent, hot water for your home or business. However, our expertly installed water heaters also offer a number of bonus benefits:
- Water Heats Up Faster | Reduce wasted water by not having to wait as long for the shower or faucet to heat up. Your budget and the environment will thank you.
- Less Wear and Tear | Our water heaters are more efficient; they heat up faster and keep water hot longer, meaning there is less stress on the system.
- Less Chance of Contamination | Older heaters can rust or decay, contaminating your water. Our modern tanks are built to last and keep your water clean and safe.